Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tonight's the Night

Just a heads up.......
Tonight I begin my night shift rotation in the E.R.  So I'm fairly confident I will be a complete unusual walking, unresponsive, mentally cluttered individual come tomorrow morning.  But I am also extremely confident I'll be having a good time while working!  I told my hubby it will be weird for him because it's usually me home alone at night with the kids while he works but now it's reverse.  He's never been alone with the kids at night with me gone.  I can't wait to hear the kids input on it all tomorrow morning when I pick them up after I get off work!
I've been working on some online work related fun which has left me little time for creating.  I've been working on my textures for my upcoming alphas so hopefully I can get them posted soon.  I've also been tossing around a few ideas for another kit.  I've got so many ideas yet so little time.  Typical... you know!?!
I'm off to work on some goodies to share.......
Until next time.....
xx

No comments: